Fill the form carefully with special care of :
- Membership: enter your team title in ther “Cycling Team” field. “Bodies” and “Team code” fields to be filled for any kind o membership. For non-members, please flag the related text box with attached medical certificate as mandatory, plus further € 10,00 for multi-risk insurance cover injuries F.C.I.
- Address and phone number: for any problem about your reguistration coming-up, or to ship any award or photos, this can facilitate any direct contact
- E-mail address: to have an easy and fast communication exchange
You can send it out:
- by Post ( G.M.S. Via G.da Campione, 24c – 24124 Bergamo ( Italy)
- directly to our office: G.M.S. asd Via G. da Campione, 24c – 24 121 Bergamo (Italy)
- by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if by post, attach payment’s receipt (of bank transfer) and indicate the names of enrolled riders
- if you prefer to do it at your office, only cash payment is allowed. If you already have your 2022 membership card available at the moment of the registration, you will be asked to show it at the time, otherwise it is mandatory to communicate the details to the OC later.
- if sent by email, take care to scan the payment’s receipt (of bank transfer). Again, you’ve to show your ExpoVillage Card to get your race number.
- If the daily FCI membership card is required, pay attention to attach the Medical certificate for cycling (amateur cyclists) or the fitness certificate to practice competitive activity with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists). The certificate must be sent upon registration and anyhow by 21st April 2023. The fitness certificate to practice sports with particular cardiovascular stress (touring cyclists) allows cycling exclusively the 89.4 km itinerary (check the expiry date).
|45,00 Euros ( Deadline – April 21st 2023)
||The fee includes race numbers front and back, magazine / program information materials, membership dues, timing service (with split times and final), certificate of participation (directly from the official website), souvenir medal (on arrival), gadgets sponsors’, water bottle supplements, pasta packs, water bottle, pasta party, discounted pasta party voucher for accompanying people, medical assistance, bike storage at the finish, mechanical assistance (excluding spare parts), supplies, showers, final refreshment, shipping and results by SMS and email.|
|90,00 Euros (Deadline – April 21st 2023)
||The fee includes (in addition to the above): the exclusive, short-sleeve jersey, lonz zip, the Granfondo series.|
Those teams to be ranked as “upper number of riders” must fullfil registration all in one, filling the teams form.